As our main priority is your safety and well-being, we keep up-to-date with the evolution of the crisis and comply daily with the guidelines and recommendations issued by the Government of Spain and by the World Health Organization. We have also adapted the recommendations given by the ICTE (Institute for Spanish Tourist Quality) to the structure and characteristics of our apartments.
Many of the recommended measures were already part of our cleaning routine, since we have always put a lot of effort into being able to offer clean and impeccable apartments. Still, we have added some procedures to offer maximum security:
- Obligation to wear a mask in common areas (lobby and community terrace).
- Installation of an automatic hydroalcoholic gel dispenser in the lobby.
- Installation of a hydroalcoholic gel dispenser at the entrance of each apartment.
- Use of an ozone machine for disinfection between bookings.
- 24 hours of empty apartment at least between bookings.
- Disinfection of surfaces, floors and textiles with specific products, with special emphasis on most used objects such as plugs, controls, etc.
- Sheets and towels are washed at 60ºC and with specific products.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfection in public areas and in the elevator.
- Single use of cleaning material per apartment.
- Installation of a disinfecting and air purifying machine in the lobby.
Our cleaning staff also works with the necessary protection measures: mask, gloves when necessary, constant hand disinfection, specific work clothes.