How to get here
The building Rosselló 328 is located in the center of Barcelona, near Sagrada Familia.
- From Barcelona’s Airport or from the South: you need to follow directions towards Ronda de Dalt and get off in Exit 11 towards Diagonal. Stay on Diagonal until Passeig de Sant Joan and there turn left (it’s a strange roundabout, be careful). Rosselló 328 is only a couple street on the right.
- From Girona’s airport or from the North/France: You will most likely be coming on the AP-7. Follow directions towards Barcelona Centre and go into La Meridiana avenue. Turn right in Carrer Mallorca and after quite a few blocks turn again right to Carrer Roger de Flor. Two blocks later turn right again and find Rosselló 328.
- Just ask the taxi driver to take you to c/ Rosselló 328. The ride from the airport should take about 30 minutes.
- Be aware that taxis charge a special tax for rides from/to the airport or pier.
- They also charge about 1 EUR (more or less) per piece of luggage.
- In collaboration with a prestigious company, 4U Barcelona, we offer private transfer services with official taxis and especially chosen drivers at a very good price. Just ask us for info!
By public transport
The Metro (otherwise called Underground or Subway) is a great way to move around Barcelona.
- Closest metro stops: Verdaguer (L4, L5) and Sagrada Familia (L5)
- There are also several buses nearby that might suit you better.
- You can find all info about the Public Transport in Barcelona at TMB
- We recommend you buy the T-10 card, which has 10 trips that can be used indistinctely by several people at the same time, as long as you are travelling together, because it is not a personal card. You will just need to put the card in the machine as many times as people in the group. This card is really the cheapest option to travel in Barcelona and it also entitles you to transfer as many times as you need within 1h 15 min.
From the airport by public transport:
- From Terminal 1: Take the metro L9 to Collblanc. Change to L5 (blue line) and get off in Verdaguer.
- From Terminal 2: Take the train R2 to Sants. Change to metro line L5 (blue line) and get off in Verdaguer.
Walk from the metro stop
Walk from the Parking